Thursday, October 2, 2008

Week 21


Mommy, Allison, Brooke, Claire at Oktoberfest! (Junkior cut my head off a bit)!


Claire holding a buuny rabbit at the petting zoo during Oktoberfest!


Claire holding a baby pig!


Daddy and Claire






Claire doing the Hokie Pokie at Babe's

This past week I have been full of energy, which is great! I am so happy I feel so good. The other day I didn't even want to stop for lunch break-and that is so not normal!!! One thing that is driving me crazy is the pregnant brain! I will be in mid sentence and forget a word! I couldn't remember the name of Stars Wars the other day! HELLO!!!!

The girls are now the size of spaghetti squash (per my weekly email). They have also started to form teeth buds. I thought that was really neat! They weigh approx. 1 pound now.

Claire has been busy this past week as well. Of course she went to school all week and then over the weekend we went to McKinney's Oktoberfest! I couldn't stand the smells (hot stall beer), but Claire and Junior had a ball! Then on Sunday Mamaw and Pop came for a quick visit. We ate at Babe's Chicken and Claire was the only kid to get up and do the Hokie Pokie! She thought she was really cool! While Mamaw and Pop were around, we put them to work. The little girls room is now move in ready. We don't have eveyrthing we need yet, but we do have a crib, a changing table, a few clothes and some diapers!

Happy Week 21 Allison and Brooke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!!! And, you sound wonderful. However, of course your Aunt Sue has to say, "Jill, are your feet swelling?" tee hee!!!! The pictures of Claire with the farm animals are precious. She is such the doll! Love you, keep in touch. Aunt Sue