Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Adam Crockett and Luke William

I didn't know if I should post this or not, but since I have been home all day sick it has been on my mind nonstop.

I have reached a milestone in my pregnancy. I am 25 weeks today. This is a milestone for me because my sister delivered her precious baby boy twins at 25 weeks. Unfortunately, Adam and Luke are not with us here on Earth, but in Heaven. I believe they are watching over my twin girls, Allison and Brooke. They are making sure that Alli and Brooke are going to be healthy girls and get here safe. I am sad today as well. It is emotional for me to write about this topic. I don't normally post about such serious topics.

For those of you who don't know my sister, I wish you did. She is the most brave, inspirational, determined person I know. Really words can not express how I feel about her. She has taught me so much about life, being a wife, and most of all being a good mother. She has 2 beautiful children now and 2 that are waiting on her in heaven. I love you Jennifer and thank you for teaching me so much about motherhood.

God Bless Adam, Luke, Allison, Brooke, Marshall, Claire and precious little Audrey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, you are so brave!!! I have tears for both you and Jennifer. You both are such wonderful young women and I love youboth dearly. The "ABCs" and Marshall and Audie are so fortunate to have you as their mothers.

Now, why are you home sick? Cold? Allergies?

Tomorrow will be a better day!!! Love, Aunt Sue

the jordan's said...

Girl, you're so sweet....and I am totally crying my eyes out!

Those precious girls of yours are so loved here on earth and in heaven!

I hope you feel better real soon!

Lots of Love,
Court~