Friday, October 17, 2008

Week 23 & 24

Last week was week 23 and this week is week 24. I decided to combine the two posts since I am lagging a bit. Things are going well. The girls are now the size of corn on the cob. Crazy huh! Just think, 2 ears of corn popping around in my belly!

Yesterday, Junior's school hosted a baby shower for us. It was sooooo nice. We got lots of nice things for the girls, the best of which was 40 packages of diapers! Yes, I said 40 packages! There are various sizes so that will help us out a ton! Another cute present we got was two bibs that say, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my twin"!

Here are some pictures of the festivities:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both look great! And, what a wonderful thing for Junior's school to do. Of course I am wondering, where are you storing all of the stuff? Take care of yourself and keep the info coming my way. Love, Aunt Sue