Friday, October 10, 2008

Great Dr. Report

I just got back for Dr. Jacobs office and she called me boring, which I personally think is wonderful! Both girls weigh 1 lb. 4 oz and Allison is 10.9 in. long while Brooke measures in at 11.1 in. long! Both girls are right on target with all their measurements! I have gained a little weight (not telling the real number) but my dr. thinks it is an ok amount. The really cool thing that happened this time was that while Becky (the sonogram tech.) was measuring Allison (she alwsy gets to go first) her head was right next to Brooke's. Both heads were right under my left boob! HA! They looked so sweet and snuggly! Then all the sudden Allison flipped and her head was back downstairs where it usally is!
All in all things couldn't be better! I go back in 2 weeks for my gluscose test and another sono. More info. then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what wonderful news!!!!! And, never, never tell your weight!! tee hee. You sound so happy and I am so happy for you. And, isn't it wonderful to be boring!!! Have a wonderful weekend. The JDRF walk is tomorrow. Brian has been here since Tuesday. We are enjoying him. He and Stan have been making gumbo for the after walk party. We had smoked ribs tonight. Wish you and Junior and Claire were here for the celebration. Keep into coming. I could'nt wait to hear from you tonight. Love, Aunt Sue