Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week 26

It has been a good week until today. We have had minor set back. My dr. called today with the results of my glucose test that was conducted on Friday. My sugar level was high, so I have to go back to the dr. on Thurs. for the longer glucose screen (3 hours of no eating, drinking or walking!!!). As my grandfather used to say, " I rather be sitting in the pasture with my butt hurtin'"! I think I am more upset that I have to take yet another day off work. That leaves me with a whole 9 days of maternity leave! Nice huh! I tell ya, teachers get all the perks, yea right!
Junior is a camp with his 5th graders, so I am bummed about that as well. It has been a crappy day all the way around. (I did do my civic duty today, I voted)! I think I will just go to bed!

Happy week 26 Allison and Brooke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Jill, I'm so sorry! Could it possibly be the Pumpkin Spice Coffeemate? I bet that is it! Good luck on Friday. I'll be thinking of you. Love, Aunt Sue

the jordan's said...

So sorry it's been a rough few days! Sending hugs your way!!!

Luv,
Court~