Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week 20 We have NAMES!!

Brooke and Allison are the official first names! Middle names are still under negotiation! I love being able to actually call them by name now! Claire can say both names really well too!


Week 20 was a great week! This past weekend, we went to Henrietta for Pioneer Reunion! Jennifer and her family were all there and the kids all had a blast together! Claire and Audrey are just too cute together! Marshall has really grown up too!

One really cool thing that happened this weekend was while sitting at the dining table at my parent's house, I felt one of the girls kick really hard! We were all sitting around the table talking. The kids were all running around playing. Then out of nowhere, I thought Claire tapped me on tummy. Well, when I looked downed to say "Careful" (like I a do a thousand times a day) Claire was nowhere to be found! It was a kick that even made me jump! After I realized what had happened I was amazed! It was like the girls thought, "OK I think our mommy really needs to start feeling us now!! Let's see how hard we can kick her!" Let me tell ya, I feel them a lot now (especially at school)!

We also celebrated my dad's 65 b-day! Happy Birthday Pop!

Claire, Audrey, Marshall and Pop!



Claire WILL NOT let me take her picture. When she sees the camera she looks the other way. BUT, I had to get this pose. She has started to sit like this all time. I think it is so cute!


Jill, Audrey, Mamaw and Claire



Claire's favorite float in the Pioneer Reunion Parade. She LOVES Cinderella. In fact she sleeps with a Cinderella book every night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "ABCs"!!! Can't wait to meet them. I am so glad that you are feeling well. The pictures of your weekend together are great. The children are growing up so fast. Have a great week and keep the info flowing. Love Aunt Sue

the jordan's said...

LOVE the names! Precious...

Tell your folks hello and your happy b-day! They look great. Glad to know all is going well with you guys.

Hugs,
Court~