Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week 22

Bring on the grapes and coffee!!! I can't get enough of either of these, usually I don't eat them at the same time, but now that I think about it......AND, just FYI the coffee is either decaf. or half caf. I have to have the pumpkin pie spice in the coffee as well! It is soooooo yummy! This coffee addiction is weird because when I was pregnant with Claire I couldn't stand coffee! Totally different story this time!

Junior finally felt the girls this past week as well! That was really exciting for us! They are really moving around now. I can't wait to go to the dr. on Friday! I will update more then!

Happy week 22 Allison and Brooke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I'm a coffee hound as well. Did you know that you can go to www.coffeemate.com and download coupons for pumpkin spice coffeemate? I really have it bad!! Have a great day and "a cup of coffee on me." Love, Aunt Sue