Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Week 35

Still prego and doing GREAT!!! I went to the dr. today and all was very good. I am dialated to a one still, my dr. said I was barely a 1! Both girls are doing wonderful:
Allison: 5lbs 3 oz 17.6 inches
Brooke: 4lbs 13 oz 17. 4 inches
(I only weighed 5.15 when I was born, so Alli is catching up fast!!!)
On the sono. today we could see both girls practicing breathing which is outstanding. If they were born today, they would probably be able to breath on their own. Brooke is once again horizonal. Her head in on my right side and her feet are kicking her her sister in the booty!
I go back to the dr. next Wed. I will update then again!

Happy Week 35 pretty girls!!! Can't wait to meet you. You have beautiful things waiting for you in your beautiful room!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful news!!!!! keep up the good work and take it easy. love, you and the ABCs. Aunt Sue

the jordan's said...

Glad your appt. went well! Hang in there! Can't wait to meet the new princesses! Junior is TOTALLY outnumbered now!

Luv,
Court~