Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Week 34

Only 4 more weeks!!! Can you believe it! I went to one of my doctor's partners today. I was only there for 30 minutes total! The wait time was nothing and I was so excited! This office was also in Frisco. Dr. Jacobs better watch out, I might have to move my business to this office AFTER the girls are born (but I just love Dr. Jacobs)

The other news is that I am now dialated to a one (which is really no big deal). My BP was elevated to 144/87 which the dr. was a little concerned about, but said I should just take it VERY easy and to call if it got higher than 150/80.

Happy week 34 Alli and Brooke! Please hold off from getting here until at least next week when Dr. Jacobs is back from Hawaii!

We love you,
Mommy, Daddy, and big sister Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There Missy, you take it easy!!!!! Put your feet up and let Santa take care of you!! Tee Hee

Have a great Christmas!!! Love, Aunt Sue