Friday, December 19, 2008

Week 33

My dr. appt went very well yesterday despite the length of the wait in the waiting room! ( my appt. was at 3:30 and I didn't see the dr. until 6:00, yes, I know it is absolutely ridiculous, but I do LOVE my dr.) I had a sonogram and it is funny how I can't make out the girls anatomy any more. They are too BIG! Isn't that great problem!

Official stats:
Allison- 4lbs. 1 oz 16.8 inches
Brooke-4lbs. 6 oz. 17.1 inches
they are measuring about a week and half behind but that is perfectly normal for twins. They are measuring about 31 and half weeks and I am 33 weeks!

Last time Brooke was a bit smaller and this time she was the bigger one. My dr. says they are growing so well and in such similiar fashion! We need them to keep growing for at least the next 2 weeks. My dr. goes to Hawaii on Sunday and doesn't return until the 30th. I will see her on the 31st. I am going to see one of her partners next week just to check my cervix and blood pressure (which BTW was great yesterday 110/80).

I am on antibiotics and cough medicine now too. I have a horrible cough and sore throat, which made my day even longer yesterday!!!

Happy Week 33 Allison and Brooke! We can't wait to meet you! Love, Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the girls are growing on schedule, Jill! Just wanted to let you know that I think about you all daily and will continue to do so. Merry almost Christmas :-)