Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Week 32

Ok, I am over the bedrest thing ALREADY!!! It has only been a few days and I am bored. Day time TV is horrible, I can't get comfortable enough to take a good long nap, so I feel like I am on the computer all the time. I think I am getting carpel tunnel syndrome! I am also reading a good book, Twilight. Junior is out right now buying stuff to make chili. A cold front blew through here and it is about 38 degrees!


The girls are moving nonstop. They are the size of large jicama. They have fingernails and toenails. They also have hair (which I could have told you due to my massive heartburn!). The weekly email says they are starting to plump up in size, about 3.75 lbs, and about 17 inches long.

My friends came over Sunday and started painting the nursery. We are not done just yet, but it looks really cute so far. I will post pictures as soon as the room is finished!

We are looking forward to THursday night. Claire will be making her debut in her shcool's Christmas program. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the crowd. My parents and Junior's parents are all coming to watch the little angel!

I go back to the dr. on Friday morning. No sono. just a check up.

Happy week 32 Allison and Brooke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Daytime TV is horrible!!! I can't believe you are 32 weeks. It seems like just yesterday we were finding out about the twins (it might not seem that way to you!). I will come visit soon! Have fun at Claire's Christmas Program. She will do great! Happy 32 weeks Alli and Brooke!
Love,
Amy