Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week 31

I am still pregnant! YEAH!!! I can't believe I only have 7 weeks left. According to my weekly emails, the girls are about 3.3 pounds and 16 inches long (like carrying 8 navel oranges). Things are going well. I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable. My feet and hands swell every now and then, but overall I can't complain! I need these girls to roast for AT LEAST 5 more weeks (to be on the safe side). I go back to the dr. on Friday. I promise not to send any text messages (you know who you are!!) Two of my friends from work are coming to help paint the girls room on Sunday. We are going to paint yellow polka dots! I think it will be really cute! I can't wait!

Happy Week 31 Alli and Brooke!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill--
I continue to rejoice in your good news! At least once a day I check the Henrietta twin blogs--you, Emily and Amy. What fun!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I am SOOOO happy to continue to read great news about your pregnancy. What great pictures from Thanksgiving! Matt, Ryan and I would love to see you soon. I can't wait to see the twin's room.
Amy

Laura said...

PLEASE send a text message! I promise not to freak out this time! I can't believe you're carrying 8 oranges. And you look so good!

Anonymous said...

You can text me- I won't freak out either, Jill! At least I would know what to expect this time! :) Love you!
Sam

Anonymous said...

what time is the appointment? Keep us posted! Love, Aunt Sue