Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bedrest WaaWaa!

My dr. visit went ok yesterday, not great but ok! When I got there my BP was 140/90 which is high. My hip was killing me yesterday as well. I could barely walk (thank God for valet parking at the hospital). She thought my BP being high could have been caused my the pain in my hip, which means I need to STAY OFF MY FEET! That is pretty hard to do when you have a room of 20 nine year olds. My dr. said she thought it would be best for me to hang it up as far as work went. She said i am not on strict bedrest, but I do not need to go to work, clean my house (which is fine with me), or go shopping!! I am ok with this decision. I am sad as well. I am going on Monday to tell my kids and friends bye. Then I will be at home until the arrival of Allison and Brooke. Soooo, feel free to email, call or write me anytime. I am going to have lots of time on my hands.
She doesn't think I will make it until January 20th. The girls could be here a little earlier than expected.
Please keep Junior in your prayers. He is now on FULL time Daddy duty. He is such a great dad to Claire and I know he will do a great job with the twins as well. It's just a lot for one guy to take on!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Darn it! I know you were hoping to make it to xmas break! We'll come visit a lot. I can't believe the girls will be here so soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!
I am sorry to hear that you are going on bedrest. I know that is going to be best for you and those sweet angels! If you want some company and lunch later this week or next, I will come visit!
Love ya!
Amy

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Jill-Baby!!! I'm so glad I found your blog on here! (I may have already told you that.)

I'm sorry you didn't make it to the break, but enjoy some rest while you can ~ all that will change very soon!!

Christina said...

Wow, those little girls are going to be here soon! Enjoy your "rest"! :)

the jordan's said...

Bless your heart...take it easy. Maybe then we can get together during the week soon for lunch! I'm so glad to hear how well things have gone and are going for all of you! Can't wait to see Brooke and Allison!

Luv,
Court~