Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Month From Today

I can't believe that in one month from today (hopefully not sooner and we know it won't be later) we will no longer be a family of three, but a family of five!!!! I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have 3 children. The number 5 is really big and foreign to me. We need another chair for our kitchen table! It's little things like this that I keep thinking about. It may be weird to me to have a family of five but I am finding myself getting very anxious and excited to meet my new girls. I know our house is going to seem extremely tiny with 3 little girls running around, but I can't wait! They are going to have so much fun in such a little space!

Here's to one more month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I'm so excited for you! I check your blog daily for the latest updates. I know Connie and Billy are thrilled as well. Stay healthy and what fun you all will have with the 3 little girls!
Sandy Douthitt

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet the ABCs as well! And, what a wonderful family you will be. Take care and enjoy the "modified quiet zone" that you have now because it is going to change very soon. Love, Aunt Sue

The Madduxes said...

Jill,

These big families are LOUD but FUN! You'll have a blast.