Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week 17

The babies are now the size of a bell pepper! Supposedly they are 5 1/2 inches long and 7 oz. each. Their ears are in place and so are their girlie parts (which we already knew). Their veins are visible through their skin.

THis weekend we purchased our first "twins stuff". We bought a changing table, a new diaper bag, a new thermometer, and 2 wedges for the girls to sleep on! It was a bit overwhelming looking at all this babystuff, there is really not that many twin items out there! Everyone we talked to at Babies R Us said, " You have to go online for a better selection of twin items!" Well, I really don't want to shop online for things. I am the kind of person that likes to see what I am getting before I jump off and buy it!

More to come next week!

Happy 17th week girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Peppers!!!I am sure that they are "sweet peppers." I will be on the look out here in San Antonio for twin stuff and will signal you asap. Keep the info coming. Any names yet? Love Aunt Sue