Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Week 18

Let's see..... where has this week taken us............Oh yeah...........HEARTBURN!!!! Yes, heartburn has begun. I had it horribly with Claire. They say if you have heartburn your baby will have lots of hair. This held true with Claire. I guess these 2 little girls are on their way to long beautiful brown locks just like their big sister (I'm sure they won't have blonde hair, but maybe one will have blue eyes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed).

Today's email read that the girls should be about 8 oz. each and 6 inches long, now the size of a large heirloom tomato. The email also said their hair is starting to form, hence the heartburn.

I go to the dr. on Friday afternoon for another sonogram and check up. I will post after the appointment.

Also soon to come............NAMES!!! Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Look Mom--I'm a burrito" sounds good to me. I love reading about the girls each week. Can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Since you are teachers, why not go for the ABCs - - - Allison, Brooke, and Claire!!!! Love, Aunt Sue

Jill said...

Kelley, Junior was way confused about the burrito! I thought it was really funny, brought back great memories!

Aunt Sue, those are the 2 names we are leaning towards! Like you always say, I think we are soul mates.....Great minds think alike!

Laura said...

I lov the ABC's! I can't believe we haven't seen you in so long! I would say I want a picture but since that would seem incredibley lazy I will just say I'll walk across the street sometime this weekend.:)
PS. I remember the heartburn - Yikes!

Anonymous said...

how about Hillary or Grace? Uncle Richard says one of the girls should be named Sarah!!! tee hee

Love Aunt Sue