Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Club Libby Lu

Junior's mom, Mimi as we call her, signed Claire up for a free makeover contest at a store called Libby Lu in Stonebriar Mall. LL is a lot like the place we got Claire's haircut, Sweet and Sassy, minus the giant pink limo! Anyway, it is a little girl's paradise. Not thinking that a 2 year would ever win a makeover Mimi thought, sure why not! Well low and behold, Claire won week 1 of their contest! So last Sat. Mimi, Mamaw (my mother), Claire and I headed to Libby Lu for the " make over"! It was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen! Claire got to pick the hair style she wanted along with a costume (that Mamaw ended up buying b/c it was so darn cute), makeup colors, and finger nail polish color. I have never seen Claire so serious and still while Jazz, the Libby Lu artist, made my 2 year old look more like a 15 year old!
Enjoy the pictures!















1 comment:

the jordan's said...

LOVE the pics! Callie had a blast when we went in the Spring! So precious! She wants that dress so bad!!!! Love you...glad to know you're feeling well and school is going good for you!

Hugs,
Court~