Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Week 16

Week 16 has been an exhausting one! As you can tell by the lack of blogs, school has started in full force! I am now standing on my feet WAY too much, but it is worth it (I feel like my feet are the size of Goodyear tires by the end of the day)! I have 20 new cute 3rd graders that all love me to death (don't mean to toot my own horn , but they do love me)! They all think it is really cool that I am having twin girls. They can't wait to meet the girls! Now the girls are the size of turnips! I really don't like turnips, but that is what the email said! I feel like I am growing by the minute! In fact today when Junior got home from work, I was changing my clothes and he said, " Yeah Babe, you definitely look pregnant now"!

Happy 16th/4 months babies girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - - how cute, a 15 two year old and you will soon have two more girls!!!! And, grandmothers are known for buying pretty outfits!!!! I am so glad that you are enjoying your room full of 3rd graders. They are so fortunate to have you as their teacher. Keep the info coming I love hearing all the news! Love, Aunt Sue