Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pretty in Pink!!

Our dr. visit today was GREAT! We are having 2 little girls!!!! I am VERY excited and Junior is excited as well! Both girls weigh 4 oz. and are 4 1/2 inches long. The dr. said they are still sharing well, which is wonderful. Baby A was not as cooperative as Baby B. She just wanted to sleep with her legs crossed so we couldn't see what her sex was. So, we switched over to Baby B. Well, Baby B was dancing all around. At one point, she stretched her legs all the way out. It was the cutest thing! After we measured Baby B, we went back to Baby A and finally she was awake and ready to show her goods! Junior was shocked to see both were girls! He is going to be way out numbered in our house, but he can't wait! We still do not know if they are fraternal or identical. We won't be able to find that out until they are born. My dr. said she would be happy if i could work until Thanksgiving. She said I would be pretty big and fat by then (I am already measuring 5 1/2 months, and I am not quiet 4 months yet).

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that have been coming our way!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am SO excited you guys are having 2 little girls and so happy to hear that they are both doing great! We can't wait to meet them!

Anonymous said...

What great news. THREE GIRLS!!!! Cousin Marshall is really outnumbered now!!! I am so glad that you are doing well and that our limettes are doing well too. Keep the info coming my way. And, remember that you, Junior and Claire continue to be in our prayers. Aunt Sue

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, this is so exciting! I can't wait to meet these little girls!!

allison said...

How exciting! 3 girls:) I can't wait to meet them. What a true blessing!!