Tuesday, August 12, 2008

week 14

This week I did a lot! I started the week off with school stuff. I had to go to a few workshops regarding math. It was fun to see people that I hadn't seen all summer. Some of them didn't know I was pregnant and then they were really shocked to know I was having twins!

Another huge event this week was having Claire's hair cut! I decided it was time for a big girl hair cut and I must say, it look so darn cute! I made her an appointment at Sweet and Sassy (which I said i would never do, but now that she is bigger I wanted her to have the experience). For those of you who don't know about Sweet and Sassy, it is a little girl salon equipped with a bright pink limo that will pick you up from your house or school (yes, it causes many tears and hurt feelings at school) for your birthday party. We won't ever have the limo experience because I believe Claire needs that experience a lot later in life! BUT, the salon was great! The lady cute her hair then put glitter in it and hairspray that smelled like cupcakes! She loved it!!!!



More Sassy than Sweet!

We also had Claire's 2 year picture made, finally! She was really good for about the first 10 minutes and then she had had it. She told me she didn't like the man who was taking her picture. I don't know why, he was really nice to her. I really think she was tired. Shoot time was 2:30, right in the middle of naptime!

We ended the week at Mamaw and Pop's house. Aunt Jenn, Marshall and Audrey were there too. All the kids had a wonderful time and aunt Jenn and myself had a little bit of girl time! The pedicures were great Mom! Thanks again!

We are now anticipating Thursday! We go to the dr. at 8:30 for another sono. We will hopefully find out the sex of these little blueberries! Pray for us on Thursday!

Happy week 14 babies!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Claire looks adorable as usual! I am so excited for Thursday. I'm sure Sam will be begging to go to Sweet and Sassy in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Claire is such the precious "Big Girl" who will be a wonderful "Big Sister". Can't wait for Thursday to get here so we will know more about "our limes."

Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

I wanna get my hair done at Sweet & Sassy!! Do you think the pink limo would come for me in San Antonio? Claire looks adorable with her big girl 'do. Can't wait for Thursday. Let us know immediately- do not keep us waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about you all extra today & awaiting the news. Please know you're always in our thoughts and prayers!

-wendy, vince & nico