Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Week 30

Can you believe it! Only 8 more weeks to go! (that is if all goes well, Junior thinks 6 weeks max. we'll see!) This week Brooke has been really active. Especially around the wee hours of the morning, like 4am! I was awake very early for several days. In fact last Sat. I was at Walmart by 5:45 Christmas shopping! UGH! My dr. told me to take Tylenol PM to sleep, so I took her advise and now I sleep much better!

Junior and I pampered ourselves yesterday. We had a "parents to be" massage/lunch together. It was the BEST! I actually got to lay on my stomach for a bit! I know it sounds weird, but the spa had this amazing pillow that made me feel like i wasn't pregnant!

We are preparing to go to my parents for a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. We will also celebrate my mother's BIG birthday! I won't say how old she is, but let's just say it has a "0" at the end. In our family, BIG birthdays consist of numbers ending in "0" and "5"! This is probably the last time we will travel to Henrietta as a family of 3! Next time we go we will be a happy family of 5! WOW!

Happy Week 30 Allison and Brooke!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so glad you got a pregnancy massage - aren't they the best?