Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week 29

After going to the dr. today, all is still GREAT!

Here are the newest measurements:
Allison: 2lbs. 14 oz. 15.2 inches long
Brooke: 2lbs. 10 oz. 14.9 inches long

This is the first time they didn't weigh exactly the same which is totally normal. My dr. said she was starting to think I was super woman at growing twins! One other thing that was different is the both girls are now head down. Brooke has always been breech and head up. Today they were snuggling head to head. We couldn't get a good picture of Brooke's face because she is facing my back, but we got great shots of Allison's face. So stinkin' sweet!
I am clear to travel to my parent's house for Thanksgiving as well. As long as I relax I should be fine! I am so THANKFUL!

Happy Week 29 Allison and Brooke!
Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful for your good health and for good health of the "ABCs". And, I am most grateful for this BLOG and its information!!!!! tee hee (hidden meaning) Have a great weekend. I am going to see your mother and grandmother. We will talk about you and how much we love you. Aunt Sue

the jordan's said...

Glad everything is going so GREAT with you and the twins! Have a great T-giving and tell your family hello for us!

Lot of Love,
Courtney~

Laura said...

I so excited you had a good appt! And that the girls are doing well. I was a little (ok, a lot) freaked out when I got your text message!