Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pink Shower





I know I am having 2 girls, but the school where I teach is named Pink (fitting for a woman pregnant with twin girls!) Hence the name of this post!


Yesterday my team mates hosted a wondeful shower/happy hour for those who could partake. I got many wonderful gifts including numerous gift cards! I was shocked at how many people came and brought gifts. I told my friends not to worry about getting me anything since this was my second baby (oh and thrid!)

Thank you so much Allison, Niki, Tracye and Kia! (these are the girls on my team that I am going to miss enormously). Working at Pink has been such a bright spot in my career. Not only do I love the kids, but I truly love all the people that I work with. It is SUCH a good feeling to wake up in the morning and look forward to getting to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,what a wonderful tribute to you!!! You are a very special woman, mother, teacher, friend, and wife. And, you look fabulous! It must be the Pumpkin Spice!!! Love, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

We love you and will miss you DEARLY!!!
allison

Unknown said...

Jill, you look so adorable! And what a great shower! That was so nice of your friends to do that. :)

Christina said...

That was from me, from my work email account! Anyway, you really look beautiful! :)