Sunday, November 9, 2008

week 28

I went to the dr. on Friday. Everything is still great! I am measuring 36 weeks (almost as big as a full term pregnancy). I have to take an iron supplement 3 times a day. I had to take iron with Claire as well, but not this much! I hope all goes well that (if you know what I mean). I went to the store this morning and bought LOTS of items with extra fiber!!! My blood pressure was great! 100/60. With Claire, that is why I was put on bedrest. My BP was really high, so hopefully this time that will not happen! Actually I only have 2 weeks left to work, but i think I am going to work longer. My FMLA leave starts as early as Dec. 1st ( I have the whole week of Thanksgiving off YIPPEE), but I can't imagine being at home doing nothing all the way through December! My new goal is to make it to my Christmas break which starts around the 20th!
The only bad news was last week I had a stomach bug on Tuesday night. I spent the night throwing up while waiting to hear that Barack Obama had become the new president! So now I am down to 7 days maternity leave! Can you believe that!
Happy week 28 girls!

2 comments:

the jordan's said...

Glad to hear everything is going so perfectly with the girlies! Would love to see you guys real soon! Tell your family hello from us!

Lots of Love,
Court~

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled that everything is going well for you and your family. I am new to this blog thing but I love it!! If you are interested in what life is like with older twins, check out Amy's blog at www.madduxfam.blogspot.com.

Sandy Douthitt