Friday, January 16, 2009

A typical night with Claire

Claire is at such a fun age! She has developed such a personality and is so funny! The other night after her bath she wanted to dress up in her princess costume. So, of course we said ok. She comes walking into the living room with her pj's on, the costume over the pj's, a crown on her head, her dress up high heels, and of course her purse (she goes no where without her purse). She takes out a little card from her purse and says, "Mom I have a gift card to Target. Goin shopping, BYE!" We laughed at her so hard.


Really! How cute is she!!!



Here is her Target gift card! Too cute!

3 comments:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Jill- She is so adorable. I hate that I don't get to 'know' her for real, but I am so glad you let me 'know' her here! I just can't believe she is so big already. I remember that football game where I held her as a sleeping little baby. :/ Hard to believe she is already shopping at Target!!!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Claire is just adorable! At Sam's birthday party she was "shopping" around the kitchen and she was at Target! SO CUTE!!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics of Allison and Brooke and Claire on the blog. I am so excited and thrilled for all of you with the birth of your two newest little girls!
Sandy