Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week 36

I went to the dr. yesterday and everything is still good. I am still dialated to a one barely! I had my non stress test done yesterday too. The girls heart beats were great. It was cool to see how they would both be exactly the same for a little while! I also pre-registered to the hospital, so if I should go into labor anytime soon (yeah right) I don't have to worry about any paperwork! Good thing!!! My dr. still says that I am the most boring pregnant with twins lady she has ever had! I take that as a compliment for sure!! So since she said I was doing so well, I treated myself to lunch at Neimans after my appt. Those pop-overs are to die for!!!

I have all the girls clothes ready for the hospital. They each have six outfits and six pairs of sock ready to go (I know it sounds like a lot, but don't we need choices???). I have been washing all my things this morning so that I will be ready as well! I have a new robe, a new really pretty pair of PJ's (thanks to my wonderful mother) and new house shoes! I think I am set!

12 days and counting!!!

4 comments:

the jordan's said...

You are a model twin preggers! Can't wait to see you and them!

Luv,
Courtney~

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! What a great day January 20 will be!!! Enjoy these last 12 days. Can't wait to see you and your three beautiful girls. Love, Aunt Sue

Laura said...

Yea! Enjoy your last few days of peace!

Anonymous said...

They're almost here! Can't wait to see these little angels! We're praying for you!