Tuesday, July 14, 2009
















Last week we decided, very last minute, to take the girls to visit Aunt Jenn, Aunt Gregg, Audrey and Marshall in Amarillo! (Claire has always called Gregg "Aunt Gregg" instead of Uncle Gregg, so we let her!) It is a 6 hour trip one way. Junior and I were hesitant about being in the car that long with all three girls, but they did GREAT! We only stopped one time on the way there and twice on the way home (one long stop at Mamaw and Pop's house, much needed and very nice!)

We visited the Amarillo zoo, which is the coolest FREE zoo I have ever been to. We love going there to see the monkeys, tigers, lions, and many other creatures. We also went to the Discovery Center. This museum is so cool too! It is very hands on for all ages of kids! Junior and Gregg got to squeeze in a round of golf too.

We had a great time! THANKS AUNT JENN AND AUNT GREGG!! We love you all very much!

3 comments:

aunt sue said...

I love all of the pictures and am so glad that you got to go to Jen's. It looks like everyone had a great time. Love Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun!!
allison

Anonymous said...

I love your daughters little knickers mum, the little girl cotton ones feel so good tocum in, I loved cummingin my girls knickers now I use my granddaughters, if I get them alone they get to wear them full ofcum after too