Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 months old


The girls are now 4 months old as of the 20th! Lots has been going on, hence no blog entries lately! We started the girls on rice cereal. We really started it a few days before they turned 4 mos. due to the fact that Brooke's reflux is killing me! My good friend Laura told me to try cereal. It worked for her daugther Sam. Not so much for poor little Brooke. She does like it though ,even if she throws half of it up an hour after she eats it. Allison on the other hand is not that much of a fan. She cries the whole time I feed her.

Both girls can now turn over as well. They roll from back to front and front to back, so watch your step!!! Brooke is even rolling over in bed and sleeping on her tummy. We had to seperate the girls at night so they wouldn't roll on top of each other. The first night they slept apart, Brooke woke up every hour. She obviously missed her sistee! They are doing fine now though.

Our 4 mo. check up went very well too, in and out in about an hour (thanks to Mimi). Both girls are 24 1/4 inches long. Allison weighed 12.12 and Brooke weighed 12.4. Brooke still looks a lot smaller because her head is smaller!!

All is well in the Gonzales household. We are ready for summer break so our Daddy can play with us ALL day! Just think, it's kind of like I am going to have a part time employee now! YIPPEE!!!

4 comments:

aunt sue said...

I love this picture!!!! And, all of your news. I've been missing this but understand how busy you are. Sorry Brook's tummy is not reacting well - - thought 'bout pumpkin spice coffeemate as remendy?teehee And, I don't blame Allison for crying over rice cereal. I don't like rice cereal either. I am so glad that you have having fun times at home with your girls and also glad that you are getting some part time help - - heehaw!!!!! Love, Aunt Sue

Christina said...

What a great picture! I love how they are looking at each other. I can't believe how big they are getting. They are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Amy used a different formula for Will and his reflux. You might check with her and see what it was. Your 3 girls are so adorable and I can't wait to see them this weekend.

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

They are soooo sweet!!

And that part-time employee...how cool is it that he works pretty cheap!?!