Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome to Doublestuff

Hello all! I decided that I would venture into the world of blogging. Since we have a monumental event happening in our lives, I thought it was only fitting.



For all of you that haven't heard, we are having twins!!! Yes, I said twins. Junior, Claire and I went to the doctor last Thursday June, 19th. We were just going in to confirm our second pregnancy. After waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours, I did say THREE hours, it was finally our turn. Claire was so patient and we were all very excited to see our new little blueberry! When the doctor finally made it into our sono. room I was so ready to just be done and go home. I hadn't been feeling great that day and now I know why! As soon as she turned on the sono. machine she looked at Junior and then at me and said, " I am glad you are both sitting down, there are 2 blueberries!" I started bawling as Junior was shouting, SHUT UP, STOP LYING, YOUR JOKING. This was no joke! We saw 2 little babies and 2 little heartbeats.



We are still in shock and trying to wrap our brains around having 3 kids under the age of 3, 3 kids in college, 3 kids driving, etc. etc. The list goes on. Anyway, we are now at 8 weeks and 2 days. My due date in New Year's Eve. There will be a big party happening every year at our house!



Please keep all 5 of us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Laura said...

First of all - Yea! 2 new neighbors! Claire, Sam, and the blueberries are going to be causing all kinds of trouble. And I am so glad you started a blog. Now we can hear all about it. We are so happy for you guys!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations!! That is such wonderful news. I am really excited for you guys and just as excited that you are blogging about it, so I can keep tabs on you from all the way up here in Pennsylvania!!